Sunday, October 9, 2011

a warm welcome to you all :)

hey everyone... it's me, becky over at fat bottom... and i'm here to introduce my other blog, a blog all about my not so sweet side... my sauteed side... my pan fried side... my savory side... my covered in cheese and dipped in gravy side...

you see, not only am i lover of baking and desserts... but i'm also a budding foodie (or atleast i am in my own mind)... i've been cooking for years, and i've always had a knack for it... i guess i'd say it's in my genes... my mom and dad are both fabulous cooks... and through their different styles of cooking, and through my own trial and error, i've developed a love and i'd say a flare for cooking... not to mention i have three hungry boys to feed every day :)

so... this is a start of a different culinary journey... i'll share some my all-time favorites along with tons of new dishes that i find in my search for delicious food...




so... let's eat...


No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think